Monday, November 29, 2010

My Name Is Kay I'm so very:

It's the second post and I've begun to understand that no matter what I do RIGHT or WRONG no matter how much I make up for it whatever I do will always be seen as wrong and that I shouldn't have a reason to say anything about what my "Other" does even if its something that the "Other" would curse, fight, and fuss with me if I did I'm not allowed to say anything because that's not supposed to be my place. So is it just me or does that seam like a 2 way street and now all I feel is cold all over because I feel like I'm sell myself out because I am in some type of feeling unsure of what the feeling is.

My name is Kay I'm so very fly oh my it's a little bit scary they wanna marry looking at my derriere you can stare but if you touch it I will bury pretty as a picture sweeter that a swisher mad cause I'm cuter then the dude that's with ya!!! KISSES 

No comments:

Post a Comment